Unlike other areas of our bodies, our palms are exposed all year round and they attract attention from everyone around us. It is not for nothing that it is said that “the palms of the hands are the business card of the woman.” The palms in general and the nails in particular indicate the woman: who she is, what her character is, what her lifestyle is … therefore it is essential to know how to keep nails healthy and ensure that she looks well-groomed at all times.
We all want smooth, healthy and radiant nails, but a busy lifestyle, stress, wrong eating habits, smoking, alcohol and even housework can make nails scream for help.
Especially for those who are busy and preoccupied with us, here are ten tips that will help you maintain well-groomed, beautiful and healthy nails:
1. The Elementary and Easiest Thing: Wear gloves when performing tasks involving immersing hands in water and using cleaning products or other chemicals.
2. Drink plenty of water. Essential for overall health and also for maintaining radiant and moisturized nails.
3. Every 2-3 weeks you must get yourself a Gellack which is gel polish. It will keep your nails healthy and shiny for all that period
4. To maintain strong nails, try to consume foods that contain the following ingredients: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Folic Acid, Protein, Vitamin B12 and Zinc.
5. Wet nails tend to break easily, so avoid sanding your nails after showering or washing dishes.
6. Be sure to apply a rich hand cream (or almond oil) at least once a day (more preferably, especially if you wash your hands with soap often).
7. When sanding your nails, be sure to sand in one direction only. Do not sand back and forth as this may cause the nails to split and break.
8. Do you bite your nails? It’s time to stop. The pouch weakens the nails (in addition to the ugly and clearly untidy look). Try snacking on carrot sticks instead.
9. If you do not have time to spend applying nail polish, at least apply nail polish with a shine that will give your nails a well-groomed and healthy look.
10. If you have nail polish on your nails, it is recommended to apply a nail polish dryer once every two to three days in order to prevent the nail polish from peeling off and maintain the shine.